"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

Thursday, March 6, 2014

We're on SnapChat!

It's official, we have a La Too Fit SnapChat!

Username: LaTooFit

This account will share my own Too Fit encounters in real-time, to inspire, and entertain you throughout your days. Similar to this blog, you can expect almost anything and everything on there (keeping it classy and PG of course.) ZERO personal SnapChats will be sent from this account, only shared SnapChat stories
That being said, feel free to send  Snaps my way of your Too Fit encounters. Whether it's a ten second clip of you doing your favorite exercise, a photo of your delicious, and clean meal or, just something silly: share it via SnapChat & show me how you're living Too Fit! I know theres many of you out there doing so, and I'd love to see! However, please leave out the selfies of your bad hair day or snaps of your dog doing tricks. Keep the snaps sent here strictly Too Fit. I just might share a few that really jazz me up! 
(I won't share all snaps, but don't send anything you don't want shared, or just tell me. You've heard that rumor about the snaps really not disappearing too, right?)

I anticipate this being a simple, fun and interesting way for us to inspire each other! Let's get snapping!

1 comment: