"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

Friday, March 7, 2014

Fit Fashion Friday: My Odd Love For Fuzzy Socks

Do not, I repeat, do not, discount the greatness of a pair of fuzzy tube socks.

Especially when its after a long week of work, gym sessions, and cold weather. Theres nothing better. Last night when I finished teaching ZUMBA, the only thing I could think of was putting my feet into my favorite pair of fuzzy tube socks.
I got them at Target for $6.80 and I HIGHLY recommend these babies. They're warm, cozy and feel so wonderful when you put them on after a hot shower, with some lotion, Ahhhh. 
Sometimes, I think of how snuggly these feel as a reward, and a thank you to my legs and feet for carrying me through my days. As if the socks are a "good job" hug saying "nicely done lower body."
I know, thats a lot of thought into my pair of fuzzy socks from Target, but don't we all have odd loves we getting carried away with? 
In the midst of all of the big happenings in each of our own world's, the smallest pleasures can make such an impact, if we let them. These socks do that for me. When I put them on, I'm done with the madness of my day and it's time to curl up and watch my "girl TV" or my bedtime book, or just go to sleep. Therefore, these socks signify one of the most satisfying parts of my day. 
I know it sounds goofy, and I already know that I have an odd love for fuzzy socks. I'm totally good with it. Our odd loves and quirky pleasures are a part of who we are. They should be discovered, embraced and shared. 

And with my odd love, I give you this weeks Fit Fashion Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Elite custom customized tube crew socks for men women and kids. Cool colorfull funky funny vintage designs for every one fuzzy socks

    ReplyDelete