"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

Friday, March 14, 2014

Fit Fashion Friday: Funky Printed Pants On Too Fit Double Duty

Gym clothes in public?! And on purpose?!...Yep!!

So call me crazy here, and I will call you wrong. Keep reading.

I've been on a bit of a workout gear/clothing kick recently. I think it's important to feel Too Fit in your workout clothes, for both comfort and confidence (more on that to come.) In doing so, I've come across some funky print pants that I love pulling double duty with. Whether I'm on the mat, the fitness floor or out on the town, I rock these unique pants for some extra flare!

I will note, this is tricky. I have a pet peeve for workout clothes where they don't belong, I think it's tacky and inappropriate. My standards are, if I'm going somewhere I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing leggings (dressed up or down), any kind of workout piece in my outfit is a no go. I feel like I've conquered some internal obstacle here by finding multifunctional pieces.

There are fashionable finds in activewear that can definitely work Too Fit double duty on turning heads, and do! I wore both of these pairs for separate fitness and social occasions, and received a ton of compliments in both instances. A gay stranger even pulled me aside to tell me, "Your pants are stunning!" If I wasn't already totally sold on wearing these in public, that sealed the deal. The gap between strictly active and social wear is being bridged, and this thrills me.


Gigantic thank you to my Kait & my Nick for photos! Although they're both be accustomed to the the whole "Can you take my picture" thing long before this blog.

Both pairs are from my favorite activewear line: Zweet Sport (Obsessed)


Happy Fit Fashion Friday All!


No comments:

Post a Comment