"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

Friday, February 14, 2014

Fit Friday Fashion: "Favorite" Spotlight

This week I'm spotlighting my favorite yoga/activewear line: Zweet Sport

The name comes from the dutch verb "Zweet", which means to sweat and to perspire. And while the activewear is hands down the most unique and stylish I've ever seen, it's also fantastic quality. Not only that, but the pieces are made to fit and stay in proper place regardless of what you're doing for a workout. The bottoms fit like gloves without squeezing your muffin top area, and the tops have great support without turning the front of your torso into a pancake. Also, you don't have to worry about anything popping out or pit stains when you get really sweaty, even during workouts that have the most potential for this. I have tested both of these facts. 

When I say this stuff is stylish, this is what I mean: I've never owned a single piece of workout gear that I could wear out on the town and get away with. Some of their leggings though, I've already planned full outfits for, especially the funky printed ones: solid top, blazer, wedges - totally killer.

It's not joke and it's not just me who likes this stuff. Their pieces have been featured in Self Magazine, Muscle and Fitness Hers and Women's Health. Also, all of the pieces are "Made in the fabulous U.S.A". Do you not just love that?!

Zweet Sport is owned and designed by 2 rockstar women who not only have developed their brand into a clothing line, but also have a booming yoga studio in Alexandria, VA. The classes are fantastic and in high demand; I have to sign up for my Saturday yoga about a week in advance to secure my spot. Otherwise I risk the possibility of a yoga crisis for that week. Yes, I could take class somewhere else to get my fill, but I don't want to.

For more information about Zweet Sport, visit their website! For my far away friends: you can order online!

P.S Tomorrow night they are having an open house celebration at the studio to toast to the (huge) success they've had in the past year. I am unashamed to say that I have budgeted for this event and am super excited to get some new things. I find myself wearing the same pieces I have from here over and over, so it's clear that I need some more. I'm bringing some pals along with me as well to celebrate to my favorite yoga spot and clothing line! Stay tuned to see our new looks from Zweet Sport!!

Follow on Twitter: @ZweetTweets
Follow on Instagram: @ZweetSport




No comments:

Post a Comment