"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

Friday, February 7, 2014

Fit Friday Fashion

I love to look good.

In whatever we do, we do it better when we feel FIT. There are many ways YOU can make YOURSELF feel FIT. 
Heres one - putting yourself together and dressing well for the occasion, any occasion. Theres no better feeling than checking yourself out and saying "Damn, I look good today" or knowing you're going to get tons of compliments on a favorite piece of yours. This is an EASY and instant step towards that FIT feeling: strong and confident. 

THEREFORE: I declare Fridays  as- Fit Friday Fashion!

I be highlighting a smorgasbord of different looks and pieces that caught my FIT eye. When I say FIT - I don't mean just workout clothes and sneakers, thats boring. Anything goes: from a cool cell phone case, to killer heels or a bold graphic tee. For men and women alike. If you rock or see someone rocking a FIT look, get it here. 

This Week: U.S.AU.S.AU.S.A! Sochi 2014 Inspired Kicks


I am kicking off with these babies! I did not buy these in spirit of the Olympics, just in spirit of America (I have a whole lot of that). However, they certainly came in handy for a festive 'Merica piece which was appropriate on the day of the opening ceremony. I am ALL ABOUT, patriotic pieces so any occasion to bust them out excites me. I always feel awesome rocking the flag.

Speaking of FIT, how about these athletes! GO U.S.A!! 

See any other Olympic inspired fashion looks today? Or am I the only nut?




No comments:

Post a Comment