"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

"Standing on top of the world, for a little while"

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

90%

A new friend (sort of), sent me this last night after I spilled my guts to him in the gym. While I am normally pretty introverted when dealing with any kind of crisis, there are those instances where I can't control the whole heart being on my sleeve thing. This is one of them.
I am doing my best to focus on the 90%. 


In the best and the worst of times, I think this is something we should all recognize. Our attitude plays such a heavier role in our lives than we give it credit for. We cannot control the way people around us act, the things they do to make us feel good or the things they may do to hurt us. We can control how we bounce back and react to all of this or what we can do to change an outcome we don't agree with. Life is a fight and while influence is inevitable we must focus on maintaining a positive attitude. 

We are blessed to have control over 90% of our lives, so value that. 


Thank you to my friend from the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment